Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Color Challenge Insomnia ;-)

Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a wonderful day! I just dropped Grant off at preschool and thought it was much warmer that it really is. LOL! Me wishing it were summer already I guess! ;-) 

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and checked on the SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) website to see if todays challenge had been posted. Sure enough the color challenge was there so I decided to try and stamp myself to sleep. LOL!!! I ended up creating two cards for the challenge. :) I hope you like them!! The supplies for each card are listed below their pictures! 

Have a blessed day! 
Hugs, 
Ash-


Stamps: Mama Elephant sentiment set
Paper: 110# white
Ink: Black
Accessories: decorative paper, embossing folder, copic markers, glue, pop dots, scissors, wink of stella glitter pen



Stamps: Clearly Besotted (Elegant Butterflies)
Paper: 110# white
Ink: Black
Accessories: decorative paper, embossing folder, copic markers, glue, pop dots, scissors, wink of stella glitter pen
Techniques: quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment