Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Lawn Fawn | You're the Sweetest



Happy Wednesday! 

I thought I would sit down late last night after we finished our final Christmas with family and stamp a bit. The sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers was up so I went ahead and combined the sketch and color challenges for the week. :) We moved in October and a lot of my stamp supplies are still in boxes so I used what I had close to the colors in the challenge. LOL!! :) 

I used the sweet friends stamp set by Lawn Fawn! As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I had to have it!! It is SO CUTE!!! :) 

I hope you like it and have a blessed day! 
Hugs, 
Ashley


Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Sweet Friends)
Paper: White Solar White, Kraft, random decorative paper
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Die cuts, Punches, white gel pen, pop up glue dots, Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment