Monday, January 1, 2018

WINTER WOODLAND GREETINGS



Happy New Year! 

It has been nearly a year and a half since I have posted or even sat down to make a card. Today I decided to take the time to sit down and make a card using this sweet stamp set I got from Pretty Pink Posh. It's called "Winter Wonderland" and was just too cute to pass up. Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE moose and have an obsession with them. LOL! So as soon as I saw the set I knew I had to get it. :) 

I used my zig clean color markers with a Tonic Aqua Shimmer Pen on bristol watercolor paper to color these sweet images. :) Then I took a copic marker to make the snowflakes. This was such a quick and easy card to put together. A great thing since it has been so long since I have gotten my stamp supplies out. LOL! 

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and wish you lots of love and laughter in the new year! :) 

Lots of Hugs & Smiles, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment