Monday, April 7, 2014

Just Because Quilted




 Happy Monday! I just wanted to share a card that I created for todays dry embossing challenge for the clean and simple challenge. :) I also learned about this quilting technique in a youtube video posted by Dawn McVay! I absolutely love it!!! :)

I also wanted to share my beautiful flowers my hubby brought home for me today after he went to the doctor. Aren't they gorgeous! :)

I hope you love it! Have a blessed day!!
Hugs,
Ash-

Stamps: Clearly Besotted (Elegant Butterflies)
Paper: Michaels 110# white cardstock
Ink: Momento Black and Studio Calico Navy
Other: Decorative paper, embossing folder, copic markers, glue, pop dots, scissors


1 comment:

  1. This is such a WOW quilted card ..... and the addition of the butterfly is a wonderful idea!! The patterned papers you chose for your "quilt" are just so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photo of your lovely bouquet, too!

    ReplyDelete