Monday, April 7, 2014

Just Because Quilted




 Happy Monday! I just wanted to share a card that I created for todays dry embossing challenge for the clean and simple challenge. :) I also learned about this quilting technique in a youtube video posted by Dawn McVay! I absolutely love it!!! :)

I also wanted to share my beautiful flowers my hubby brought home for me today after he went to the doctor. Aren't they gorgeous! :)

I hope you love it! Have a blessed day!!
Hugs,
Ash-

Stamps: Clearly Besotted (Elegant Butterflies)
Paper: Michaels 110# white cardstock
Ink: Momento Black and Studio Calico Navy
Other: Decorative paper, embossing folder, copic markers, glue, pop dots, scissors


1 comment:

  1. This is such a WOW quilted card ..... and the addition of the butterfly is a wonderful idea!! The patterned papers you chose for your "quilt" are just so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photo of your lovely bouquet, too!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget