Monday, January 8, 2018

Unique Watercolor Snowflake



 Happy Monday!! :-)

When I saw todays clean and simple challenge I wasn't for sure what I wanted to do other than to use the big snowflake die that I have had forever. I'm not even really sure where it came from... LOL! :) I used it to die cut cardstock and then decided instead of using the cutout I would use the negative space on the front of the card. Then I watercolored the center of the card base and layered the negative space on top! I used my aqua shimmer brush to watercolor. It is so pretty in person! So much shimmer and shine!! :) I added some of my Lucy's Falling Snow Sparkling sequins to add some more shimmer and shine!! :)

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Ashley

Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh (Woodlands sentiment)
Paper: Bristol Watercolor paper
Paper Size: 5" x 5"
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories:
Kuretake watercolor paints, aqua shimmer brush, Lucy's sequins and snowflakes, dimensional
Techniques: Watercoloring with a shimmer brush

No comments:

Post a Comment