Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Color Challenge | Christmas Spirit


I love todays color challenge! This was my first card of the day! I tried to stay on course for the challenge, but really felt like coloring. LOL! So I had to add a few colors just on the main images. LOL! Everything else is in order with the color challenge! :) Love this adorable little fox from Taylored Expressions! :) I hope you like it!! :)
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Backers Twine, Glitter Tape, 3D Glue Dots


__________________________________________________________________


Here is my 2nd card for todays challenge! I just love this beautiful color combo!! :) I decided to go with a basic card design with using vertical lines... and then add some sparkle and bling using the red glitter tape! I love that stuff! LOL! The adorable little squirrel is from one of Taylored Expressions new stamp sets for Winter. LOVE IT!! :) I hope you like it! Have a great day!

Peace Love Joy
Stamps: Taylored Expressions and Stampin' Up Be Merry Stamp
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Black
Accessories: copic markers, Glitter Tape, Corner Rounder, 3D dimension


No comments:

Post a Comment