Friday, December 7, 2012

Simple Single Layer Cards

 A very simple card using a sentiment from the Pursuit of happiness stamp set from SU!. :) I also used SU! chevron embossing folder! I absolutely love it! :)

 Another simple card using a sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set. :) Then I added a heart from a new stamp set in he Spring Catalog called Hearts a Flutter! I embossed the heart using some pool party embossing powder that will be available on January 2, 2013! :)


 I used another sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set and a little sun from the Spring catalog! :) They are stamped in more mustard ink! :)
 A beautiful sentiment and heart card using stamp sets that will be available to the public on January 2, 2012!! :) Enjoy!! :)

Have a blessed day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment