Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year | 2013

Happy 2013! I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve! I rang in the New Year with my little guy while daddy went to a friends "grown up" party... lol! Grant was my midnight kiss and we spent the evening crafting, talking, playing, dancing, and all kinds of fun stuff. :) I'll post pictures below from my New Years Eve party with my little one! :) 

Todays Splitcoaststamper challenge was to use GOLD, SILVER, and WHITE together on a card/project! So... I couldn't help but break out my favorite glitter tapes! LOL! I created the entire background out of layers and layers of glitter tape. Then I decided to use this beautiful sentiment is from Stampin' Up! in the "Pursuit of Happiness" stamp set! :) 


We have our annual New Years dinner with my hubbys family today but until then I plan on getting the house picked back up and hopefully relaxing a little! Have a blessed day and Happy New Year! 

Some crafty New Years Eve projects with my little boy, Grant. He is 3 years and 4 months old and loves to craft with me already ! :) 

Hugs, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment