Thursday, May 15, 2014

Across the Miles



Happy Thursday! I made this card very early this morning... like 2am before heading to bed. :) This is for this Thursday's "Ways to Use it" challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  We are supposed to make a card for someone we don't know to brighten their day. :)

I started by stamping the little fox and balloons in stazon ink onto some watercolor paper. I watercolored the fox and balloons using my Peerless Watercolor Papers. They are so vibrant and gorgeous!!! :) I used my die-cuts that match Mama Elephant's Up & Away stamp set to cut out the images. :)

I used my die cuts for the grass and clouds and then glued them onto the vellum. Added some enamel dots. Also colored all of the balloon with my clear wink of stella glitter pen and covered them in glossy accents. :)

I hope this made you smile!

Have a great day!
Hugs Ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment