Saturday, September 3, 2016

Thanks | Stampin' Up! Blended Bloom


Happy Saturday! :)

I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I had a wedding to photograph yesterday and have one here shortly. :) I didn't have any time to stamp, but thought I would share a quick card I made a few weeks ago to say thanks to my momma for hosting Grant's 7th birthday party! :)

I used Stampin' Up's Blended Bloom stamp for this card. Oh my goodness it is still one of my favorite flower stamps ever! So big and beautiful! I used my zig clean color real brush markers to do all of the watercolor. I wanted a large "THANKS" die cut for the front of the card. I layered 5 die cuts on top of each other using matte muli-medium liquid adhesive. :) Then I took a spectrum noir glitter pen and some glossy accents to top off the die cut. :) It's so much prettier in person!

I hope you have a blessed day! I better get ready for my wedding today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment