Sunday, November 11, 2012

FS301 | You're Simply Wonderful


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I just thought I would sit down this evening and do the featured stamper challenge! :) I fell in love with this LaLatty's card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2229264

I used her beautiful card as my inspiration for mine. I used the Wonderful Winterland and Friendly Phrases stamp sets for my card. I decided to use my SU! Polka Dot embossing folder for the background and then added two embossing lines below it. I love that stamp sentiment set too! LOL! :) I added some cherry cobbler dazzling details to finish my image off with a heart! I hope you love it and it warms your heart! 

Have a blessed week! 
Hugs! 
Peace Love Joy

Stamps: Wonderful Winterland (SU!) and Friendly Phrases (SU!)
Paper: White, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing folder, copics, scoring, 3D dots

No comments:

Post a Comment