Thursday, November 1, 2012

FUNKY HOLIDAYS


Happy November 1st! Can you believe it's November already? Crazy!! Where has 2012 went? I think having children makes life go faster than ever... just my opinion. LOL! :)

Today's splitcoaststampers challenge was to use "no fall colors!" So... I broke out the "Funky Town" papers from Papertrey Ink! I'm in love with Chevron prints so this speaks to my heart! LOL! I also use PTI's Snowflakes stamp set with die cutting set. And their Christmas Signature stamp set! Love it all!!! Actually everything used not his card is from Papertrey Ink. LOL! :)

I hope you like it! Have a blessed day!

Peace | Love | Joy
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Snowflakes and Sentiment)
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Sage Shadow and Black


              

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment