Friday, September 13, 2013

Blue and White Swirl Cupcakes

Howdy! This post is a few days late, but I wanted to share what me and my little 4 year old created. :) G absolutely loves to mix all of the ingredients, crack the eggs, and fill up the pan for baking. :) I do believe his favorite part is eating the finished product tho and all the praise he receives for a job well done! :) I am an extremely busy photographer and mommy! G started preschool last month and I feel like I am always looking for a way to make our time together more special. Even if I am stuck at home editing for hours upon hours I will take time out once a week to let our kitchen get messy and allow G to help me create something new! :) We
Decided our cupcakes needed blue icing so we gave some blue and white swirls a try! Lol! :) 

Have a blessed day! 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment