I made a Pinterest project the other day after taking me a few days to figure out what I was doing. I first tried to use fake leave but they wouldn't stay on the jar. Lol! So I tried leaves that fell off a tree across the street. They didn't stick either. So finally I flattened and dried the leaves for 2 days in a huge animal dictionary we have. Lol! Then it worked! I used a ball jar and mog podge to attach the leaves. :) Allowed it to dry for 12 or so hours. It dries clear and when you put a candle or lights inside it is absolutely beautiful. :) I personally like a candle in it but I was out if votives so Christmas lights had to work! Lol! :)
** I finally got a votive!