Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Glittery Shiny Thanks



Happy Tuesday! Well, this would be the first card in 4 months that I've made! LOL! My photography business and family has taken first priority... as they should. It did however feel great to sit down and create something just for fun! I love getting the creative juices flowing. 

I love EVERYTHING glitter!! I walk around permentently with glitter all over me. I decided I would try a technique that I learned from Jennifer McGuire's youtube tutorials. I made the background paper using sticky paper, a stencil, and some glitter! You can learn how to do this technique on her video HERE

I used my thanks die from Paper Smooches to cute out the paper "THANKS." I will be posted another card tomorrow using where I got this Thanks from. You will see I used watercolor paper and watercolor markers to created the rainbow effect. Then used the die to cute it out. :) So keep an eye out for that post coming soon. 

I hope you're doing amazing! Have a blessed day! 

Hugs, 
Ash- 

No comments:

Post a Comment