Thursday, February 27, 2014

Simply Wonderful Rainbow






























Happy Thursday! It's a rainbow kind of wonderful today! I just wanted to share a quick card I put together a few days ago. A beautiful watercolor rainbow again! :)

I used watercolor paper and first embossed the white dots onto the paper using white embossing powder. Then using my Tim Holtz distress markers I made stripes of color across the entire paper. Then using a water brush I blended the colors. Super quick and easy! The embossing resists the watercolor so they stay white. :) I added the adorable banner with "you are simply wonderful." And added a little washi tape from Target to the side of the sentiment. :)

I hope this card brightens your day! My little guy (4 years old)  is going in for surgery later today so we need all the prayers we can get! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,
Ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment