Monday, March 10, 2014

A Sweet Get Well

Happy Monday! Here is my card for todays Clear and Simple challenge. I used this adorable get well stamp set from Paper Smooches. I stamped it in Stazon onto water color paper. Then used my Tim Holtz distress markers to color the image. I fussy cut the image out and put it onto some 110lb. white cardstock. :) Added the get well and some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter! :) 

The inspiration I took from todays challenge card was the color combo and also to use food! :) 

I hope you like it! Have a blessed day! 

Hugs, 
Ash-
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: water color paper and white card-stock
Paper Size: 4x4
Ink: Stazon in Black
Accessories: Distress markers, water brush, glue dots, wink of stella glitter pen
Techniques: Watercoloring with Distress Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment