Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Simple Joy in Spring and a Hello




Happy Tuesday! Here is my first card for todays Color challenge! I used distress markers the colors of the challenge and did lots of blending! :) 

Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Paper: Watercolor paper, 110lb white paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: white embossing powder, distress markers tim holtz, dimensionals
Techniques: Watercolor, heat embossing



Here is my second card for todays Color challenge! I used cardstock close to the colors of the challenge. I used a stencil and versamark to make the backdrop to the hello. I layered the beautiful hello 6 times in pistachio! I hope you like it! 

Hugs!
 

Stamps: NONE
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Stencil, Hello Die-cut, Big shot, dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat gun
Techniques: Heat Embossing and die cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment