Friday, April 25, 2014

Big Starry Wish



HELLO FRIDAY! This morning I woke up and everyone was still sleeping so I decided to stamp a little card for today's www.splitcoaststampers.com Free for All challenge! :) Today we were supposed to use stars.

I instantly thought of the Storybook stamp set from Avery Elle. I loved the little stars in the set. I stamped all of the stars in Versamark ink first and then embossed them with white embossing powder. I used my MINI distress ink pads (peacock feathers and salty ocean) from Tim Holtz and my circle blending tool to create the background and the stars resisted the ink. Then I used a yellow marker and yellow wink of stella marker to color in the stars so they are very glittery in person. :)

I colored my deer and duck from the set and decided to add the balloon. I colored the balloon with my copic markers, added clear wink of stella glitter over the top, and some glossy accents. :) Of course I couldn't forget a sentiment so I inked up the Wish Big from the set and white heat embossed it on a piece of vellum.

PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW FOR MORE INFO!

I hope you have enjoyed this fun little card!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Ash-

SUPPLY LIST

1 comment: