Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello Sweet Friend & Twirling by to Say Hi


Happy Tuesday! Tonight before heading to bed Grant (my son) and I decided to check the Splitcoaststampers challenge for today. It was to use three colors. I found inks by Wplus9 that matched closely. :) I decided to make a card inspired by one of the Wplus9 design team members using this stamp set. I absolutely loved her card! So here is my go at it using the same stamps with different inks.

Please see list below for more info on the items used for this card. :) Hugs, Ash-



Grant wanted to make his own card for the challenge. I ordered the eco friendly stamp set from Paper Smooches for him and it is absolutely adorable. He loves to learn about tornadoes and storms so this stamp set is right up his ally. :) He stamped the card and then used the markers to color his image. I love how he used the markers to make the tornado a house with a back door in purple. And the black line to the left with the red ends are his light sabers. LOL!!!! :)  He did such an amazing job!! I'm so very proud of him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment