Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's a Happy Monster kind of a Day! Happy


Oh Happy Saturday!!!!

I hope you're having a great morning! One of our kittens woke me up around 5am rubbing all over my face. LOL! I decided I would get up and stamp a little before everyone in the house woke up and I left to photograph the first wedding of the season today! :)

This is the happy little card I made for today's inspiration challenge. :-) I used this image as my inspiration http://www.thegrommet.com/kids/monkeylectric-monkey-lights-bike-wheel-lights-m232.


I decided to use a few new stamp sets, inks, and products that I just received yesterday! I stamped the background using my new Wplus9 dye inks. I used Wild Mango, Sweet Nectar, Sweet Gelato, Bloomsberry, Lake House, and Appletini Dye inks from Wplus9! They are absolutely gorgeous inks and brand new to them. They stamp a little splotchy, but as they dry the even out and are amazing!!!! 

As far as stamps go I used the Borders & Backgrounds from Wplus9 to stamp the fun chevron background. Then using the Oh Happy Day stamp set from Avery Elle... I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum and heat embossed it in white. :) The adorable monster stamp is from Denami Design Stamps. The copic markers I used to color in the monster and balloon were BG23 Coral Sea, V06 Lavender, and YG25 Celedon Green. :) 

You can find all supplies for this project listed below! I hope to be getting a new tripod so that I can start making videos of me actually making the cards so you can see step by step instructions. :) 

Have a very blessed day! 
Hugs, 
Ash- 

SUPPLIES: 



No comments:

Post a Comment