Monday, April 28, 2014

Starry Hello Friend

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! I can't believe how fast the weekend went! I'm always thankful for Monday's because I normally take off from photography sessions. It's my day to sleep, recover from days of travel, and get some computer work with editing done! :-) So at 5:30am this morning I decided to stamp a card for todays Clean and Simple challenge. We are supposed to use STARS on our project.



So... I had no idea where I wanted to go with this card when I started and it took me a while to figure it out. I think it turned out pretty cute. :) I used the Avery Elle Storybook stamp set and dies to create most of this card. I used the Femme Frames to create the white and Vellum main piece. I used the 3 small star die cuts in the Storybook Die Cuts to cut the hearts out of the stampin' up bermuda bay, calypso coral, and crushed curry cardstocks. :)

I added some clear wink of stella on top of the stars and hello and then added glossy accents on top of that. I colored the little duck with my copic markers. :)

I hope this makes you smile!

Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Ash-



No comments:

Post a Comment